Cedar Grove Lodge
A Muskoka Tradition since 1927
Cedar Grove Lodge is a cottage resort (open year round) located on beautiful Peninsula Lake in Muskoka, Ontario. Located a short drive between Huntsville and Algonquin Park.
The Lodge offers 19 individual lakeside cottages stretched along 1600 feet of natural shoreline.
Cedar Grove Lodge is very different from a hotel or a large resort. The lodge provides a rich tradition of offering unique log cabins with wood burning stone fireplaces with three delicious meals per day.
Cedar Grove has kept generations of Muskoka vacation travellers coming back year after year. It is a family run cottage resort by the Fleming family.
Cedar Grove Lodge to me is my ‘slice of heaven’. My close family friends have been going every summer for over 32 years. I was fortunate enough to experience this all-inclusive cottage getaway many times over the last 10 years. I loved the beauty and peace and quiet and delicious meals and watching young families spend quality time with each other without the need for social media.
Activities year round include:
- Water fun and play: children’s sandy beach, water trampoline, beach barbeque, free water skiing and tubing
- Discover the lakes: free use of canoes, row boats, kayaks, paddleboats, windsurfers, SUPs, small aluminum motor boat rentals, free pontoon boat tours
- A day of Golf or Fishing
- Immerse yourself in Nature
- Fun & Games: games room, shuffleboard, horseshoes, disc golf, bingo
- Break a Sweat: 2 tennis courts, Lakeside Fitness Cabin
- An evening under the stars: gather around the campfire
Spring and fall:
- The fall colors are beautiful
- Get active in the snow; 10 km of cross country ski trails on site, downhill skiing nearby, hockey games on the lake, ice fishing.
- They have a wide selection of winter equipment that you can borrow free of charge
- They provide 3 delicious meals served in their main lodge dining room
- At Cedar Grove they offer a variety of delicious appetizers, entrees and dessert options
Cedar Grove Lodge cottages range from rustic to luxurious and all feature a wood burning stone fireplace. Every cottage has its own unique character and charm which makes it feel like your second home.
Cedar Grove Lodge is proud to be family owned and operated “Home away from Home”
I highly recommend Cedar Grove Lodge as a family orientated vacation that provides cozy cottage, many activities and delicious meals and friendly staff and vacationers.
Rates depend on time of year that you choose, and whether you rent a Deluxe Fireplace Cottage or Fireplace Cottage. All rates are per person and include 3 meals per day. Pets are welcome.